Media coverage of union activities has a history of being negative or non-existent, but unions can change this by adopting social media engagement.
Our power lies in our collective voice. Both sides know that when unions are strong, all workers win. And unions are strongest when they too, are connected and communicating with the loud, clear voices of their members.
The threats to working people are real. And we are their last line of defense.
UnionTrack ENGAGE is serious, next-generation labor union software. Combining the best of union dues payment software, union member communications software, grievance tracking software - all under a single, modern, web-based system. Designed specifically for both officers and members alike to leverage the power of today's connected devices to create the best labor union management software package available today.
We fight for unions, because we are union.
- The Union Membership Rate In The U.S. Fell Again Last Year January 22, 2020
- Unions Are Leveraging The Democratic Debates At The Bargaining Table January 17, 2020
- Embattled EPA Workers Say They Need 'Bill Of Rights' Under Trump Administration January 6, 2020
- Everlane's Customer Service Workers Are Unionizing December 20, 2019
- Democratic Debate Expected To Go On After Tentative Deal Reached In Labor Dispute December 17, 2019
- Major Jewish Denomination Votes To Support Reparations For Slavery December 16, 2019
- 2020 Candidates Vie For The Attention Of Powerful Teachers Unions December 13, 2019