Media coverage of union activities has a history of being negative or non-existent, but unions can change this by adopting social media engagement.
Our power lies in our collective voice. Both sides know that when unions are strong, all workers win. And unions are strongest when they too, are connected and communicating with the loud, clear voices of their members.
The threats to working people are real. And we are their last line of defense.
UnionTrack ENGAGE is serious, next-generation labor union software. Combining the best of union dues payment software, union member communications software, grievance tracking software - all under a single, modern, web-based system. Designed specifically for both officers and members alike to leverage the power of today's connected devices to create the best labor union management software package available today.
We fight for unions, because we are union.
- Bernie Sanders Wants To Give Federal Workers The Right To Strike August 21, 2019
- Not All Democratic Candidates Are Careful To Stay In Union Hotels August 9, 2019
- Inslee Pitches Climate Plan To Labor Unions August 5, 2019
- Kamala Harris Defends Her Universal Health Care Plan At Democratic Forum August 4, 2019
- Democratic Candidates Vow To Rebuild Unions At Las Vegas Presidential Forum August 3, 2019
- Billionaire Tom Steyer Advocates For Wealth Tax August 3, 2019
- Labor Puts Candidates On Notice: 'Let's Be Honest About The Democratic Party's Record' August 1, 2019