Centralized Management of your Member's Information
A Single Version of the Truth About Your Members
Easier to access and maintain your members' information - for officers and staff alike.
Maintaining accurate, complete and up-to-date information on members is a critically important union function, since access to this data serves a wide variety of organizing, dues processing, training, benefit and communication functions.
UnionTrack keeps track of all your important member information:
- Contact Information
- Phone numbers
- Social media contacts
- Membership Data
- Member type, classification and status
- Union organization(s) - locals, chapters, divisons, etc
- Employer name, location of employment and occupation
- Contract/agreement supporting occupation
- Employee ID #
- Employee member and/or card #
- Ability to print member cards
Work Together as one Union - Organize Member Information
Provide a single record of reference so you can make the most of your resources.
UnionTrack creates "a single version of the truth" about each member by providing unions the ability to document the following information in one centralized location:
- Run reports on membership type codes, classification codes, status codes, occupations and much more
- View member and officer directories
- Generate discrepancy reports identifying gaps in member data
- Analyze historical monthly membership counts
- View history of consolidated changes made to a member record over time
Communicate with one Voice - Unify Your Messaging
Mobilize your members - nationally, or at the state, county or local level with a unified voice.
UnionTrack offers messaging, notes, and access to the most up-to-date documents. You can work together with your field officers and staff in real time - and without compromising security.
Contact Us to learn more about how UnionTrack can organize and unify your members' information in order to make your staff and officers more productive.