Automated Member Dues Processing
Handling and processing dues is one of the core functions of every union. UnionTrack simplifies the dues process, managing invoices and payments through a series of automated processes that can easily integrate with existing accounting software packages. These operational efficiencies free up valuable time for membership personnel, so staff can spend more time organizing and communicating with current and prospective members.
Automate Dues Distributions - Unify The Dues Process
Automatically process monthly dues with speed and accuracy.
UnionTrack dues processing provides the following details and reports, which are critical to establishing a clearly defined audit trail.
- Generate dues invoices on a scheduled timeframe or on demand
- Process daily check-off receipts and dues deduction payments from employers
- Accept electronic or manual payments, including those made online directly by a member
- Process dues payments in bulk, on a schedule or on demand
- Apply all dues payments down to the member level
- Account for and reconcile unmatched dues payments
- Manage member dues accounts:
- View account history, including billings and payments over life of membership
- Split or transfer payments
- Unapply payments and mold distributions
- Create member-targeted letters for refunds, missing dues, etc.
- Lapse members automatically if dues payments are not made within a predefined time frame
Complete Audit Trail - Organize Dues Payments
Complete accounting visibility to all monies within your system
- Store electronic documents associated with dues packages and keep notes as necessary
- Store dues package details that include dues factors and rates broken down by membership type
- Identify dues exceptions and easily manage unmatched dues payments so they can be billed and processed
Contact Us to learn more about how UnionTrack can organize and unify your members' information in order to make your staff and officers more productive.